Brake Motor - Aluminium Frame - Standard Efficiency - IE1
Standard efficiency aluminum frame IP55 brake motors with INTORQ brake and complying with IE1 efficiency levels according to IEC 60034-30.
These motors can be used on any machine that requires quick stops and time savings during installation:
- Packing equipments
- Conveyor belts
- Washing and bottling machines
- Rolling bridges
- Printing machines
- Wood machinery
- Cranes and others
- Three-phase، multivoltage، IP55، TEFC
- Output: 0.12 up to 11 kW
- Frames: 63 up to 132M
- Voltage: 220-240/380-415V (up to 100L) / 380-415/660V (from 112M and up)
- Class “F” insulation (ΔT = 80K)
- Continuous duty: S1
- Design N
- Ambient temperature: 40 °C ، at 1000 m.a.s.l
- Squirrel cage rotor/Aluminium die cast
- Ball bearings
- D.E.: V’Ring
- N.D.E.: Lip Seal
- Stainless steel nameplate
- Dimensions according to IEC 60072
- Performance characteristics according to IEC 60034-30
- Color: RAL 5009
*For additional details about Inverter operation، please contact our technical support.
*Special Insulation for voltage above 575V
- Thermal protection
- Space heaters
- Shaft dimensions to customer requirements
- Special finishing paint
- Class “H” insulation
- Other mounting configurations
More options available، on request
WEG multivoltage aluminium frame motors with removable base were specially designed to meet market requirements in reference to mounting flexibility once they allow all mounting positions.
The foot mounting system offers great flexibility and it is quite simple allowing change on the mounting configuration without requiring any machining or modification on the motor feet.
Motor terminal box can also be rotated at 90 degrees allowing motor leads to be connected on any motor side. Besides that، these motors are fully interchangeable with the existing cast iron frame motors. These multivoltage aluminium frame motors are available in frame sizes 63، 71، 80، 90S/L، 100L، 112M، 132S and 132M.